Vous êtes à la recherche d'une occasion de carrière dans le domaine dentaire à Orléans? Rejoignez l'équipe de la Clinique dentaire Dr Sam Lee.
Postes à pourvoir
Envoyez votre CV pour être informé(e) des prochaines ouvertures de postes dans votre région.Postuler
Dr. Sam W. S. Lee and associates have been serving the Orleans community for over 25 years. We offer high-quality patient care in a relaxing and comfortable setting. We are a well-established, family-friendly dental practice, and you can rely on us for a wide range of dental services that include: General and family dentistry, Implants, Oral sedation, Extractions ,Root canals, and Invisalign.
We pride ourselves on providing quality dental care and 5.0 stars on Google reviews, evidence of our exceptional patient service, commitment to continuous learning, and innovative technology.
Additionally, you will have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from some of the industry’s leading clinicians and have greater access to the advanced treatment technologies and training & development, and support.
We can be found at 500 Lacolle Way, Orleans Ontario.
More hours can be accommodated!
We are currently looking to hire a Dental Hygienist to join our busy and well-established practice. The successful candidate will have a passion for building strong patient relationships and contributing to the ongoing oral health of their community. As a Dental Hygienist at our practice, you will have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from a strong team of dental professionals.
Why Should You Join?
- Competitive compensation & benefits: Our compensation packages are reviewed annually in a comparative study that ensures alignment with industry standards.
- Established and stable practice: Our successful practice is a leader in patient care, providing a range of services to a loyal and established patient base.
- Health & Safety and Compliance: The practice has a strong health and safety culture, with compliance measures embedded in every aspect of the workplace.
- Career development: A career with us ensures you have the support, tools, and encouragement you need to grow and evolve as a professional on your individual career path, including access to industry-leading continuing education through the award-winning DC Institute (dcinstitute.ca)
- Patient-focused care: With every decision we make and each action we take, our focus is always on the patient – our practice revolves around delivering a consistently outstanding patient experience.
- Respect for our people: The team is built on a culture of respect and positivity, where we celebrate individuality and value each other’s unique strengths and contributions.
- Work-life flexibility: Everyone has a life outside the practice, and we are committed to helping each team member find a healthy, sustainable balance between home and career.
- Appropriately assess, plan, implement and evaluate services for patient care
- Perform all aspects of clinical preventative hygiene services including scaling, root planing, polishing, topical fluoride, pit and fissure sealants and whitening to patients
- Serve as an oral health educator by introducing new preventative techniques and counselling
- Provide a consistent patient experience during each hygiene visit
- Establish strong patient relationships while maintaining ethical and professional behaviour
- Establish and retain patient loyalty by delivering a tailored experience based on the patients’ expectations
- Demonstrate active listening and empathy to patients using effective communication skills
- Successful completion of a Dental Hygiene Diploma or Hygiene Degree program
- Registered with the College of Dental Hygienist of Ontario (C.D.H.O)
- Valid CPR Certification
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with dental software considered an asset
Total Rewards + Perks
Team members have access to a range of resources focused on enhancing their personal and professional lives. We provide annual compensation reviews, voluntary RRSP contributions, and industry-leading learning and development opportunities. Our team members also enjoy extensive discounts on many services and activities including an exclusive corporate gym membership program; reduced rates on home and auto insurance; and unlimited access to a variety of discounted entertainment, hotels, products and services. Our Employee and Family Assistance Program (EFAP) connects team members and their families with complimentary, confidential, short-term counseling and advisory services. We are continuously evolving and enhancing the programs to offer our team members exclusive benefits that complement their lifestyle.
Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants will be contacted. Job applicants with a disability who require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can contact our Talent Team at 416-558-8338. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis and your request will be responded to as soon as possible.
De notre équipe dentaire
Notre équipe de professionnels dentaires se consacre à prendre soin des sourires des patients de la communauté d' Orléans. Nous vous invitons à rejoindre notre équipe.
Pourquoi travailler à la Clinique dentaire Dr Sam Lee?
La Clinique dentaire Dr Sam Lee est fière d’être un membre actif de la communauté d'Orléans et s'efforce d'offrir des soins de santé bucco-dentaire exceptionnels aux individus et aux familles.
Notre équipe s'engage envers l'excellence clinique et vise à créer une expérience patient positive. Nous nous soucions de notre personnel et cherchons, en tant qu'équipe, à offrir une dentisterie complète à nos patients.